When a friend or family member is arrested for a crime, it can feel like the end of the world. One timely bondsman can help however, by ensuring your loved one receives bail and spends as little time in jail as possible. With an affordable bail bond, you don’t have to worry about scrounging around the house for cash to try to pay the entire price of bail. Your loved one will also be free to continue their day to day routine, earning income and coordinating with their criminal defense attorney. Whether your family member has been charged with a misdemeanor or felony crime, the Rusty Roberts Bail Bonds team will be happy to help! To learn more about securing your bail bond in Tulsa, OK or a nearby city, give our courteous bondsmen a call at 918-592-2245!
The Bail Bond Process
Once your loved one has been arrested and taken into police custody, they’ll be booked and scheduled for a process called arraignment. It’s during this stage that bail will be set. It’s important to remember that the price of bail is determined by your local judge or magistrate (except in federal cases). There are several factors that the judge will weigh when considering what amount to set for bail, including:
- The severity of the crime
- Your loved one’s criminal history
- Flight risk
- Potential risk to others
While first time offenders being tried for a misdemeanor can expect a lower bail price, repeat offenders charged with a felony can expect much steeper bail costs. That’s where our service comes in. Normally, bail must be paid in full before police can release your loved one. With the exception of cash bonds, a judge will normally allow you to partner with a bail bond company. As long as your loved one is faithful in attending their required court appearances, we can coordinate with the local judge to have your friend or family member released on bail (pending trial).
Contact Our Team Today!
Our courteous bondsmen help with all sorts of clients and criminal cases. We provide discreet and affordable services, so your loved one can resume their day to day routine. This allows them to continue earning income at their job, coordinate with their criminal lawyer for their defense at trial, and avoid unnecessary jail time. Learn more about our services by calling our team at 918-592-2245 and requesting further details regarding Tulsa, OK bail bond services!
Want to know what sort of cases we support? Take a look at links below for more information about our services!
- Arrest Warrant Bail Have you discovered a warrant for your family member’s arrest? Call to prepare their bail!
- Federal Bail Bonds Federal bail is often set at a higher price, which is why our service is so helpful.
- Probation Violation Bail If a friend or loved one has violated a term of their probation, you’ll want a local bondsman.
- Weapons Violation Bail Weapons violations can happen to anyone. Call our team for assistance with your bail price.
- Theft Charge Bail Whether the charge is petty theft or grand theft auto, we can help you avoid unnecessary jail time.
- Immigration Violation Bail If you need help with the bail process for your immigration violation, contact our knowledgeable team!
- DUI & DWI Bail Bonds The bail price for DUIs and DWIs can vary greatly, but our team is standing by to assist you.
- Felony Bail Bonds Felonies are much more expensive when it comes to bail. You’ll likely need assistance paying for bail.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds From minor drug charges to petty theft, we have plenty of experience paying bail for misdemeanor charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds Depending on the substance involved and your loved one’s criminal history, you may need help with securing bail.
- Domestic Violence Bail We understand that everyone makes mistakes. If you have been charged with domestic violence, call our team for bail assistance.
- Emergency Bail & Fast Bail For family emergencies, we offer fast and timely bail services to help your loved one be released from jail as quickly as possible.